Do you need to submit a resume for a babysitting position? Learn ‘how to make a resume for babysitters’ and check out the resume example for a babysitter, nanny or child care provider job application.
Babysitter Resume Example
Compassionate and dependable babysitter with 3 years’ experience, pursuing to deliver excellent child care support for the [Johnson] family. Have worked as a babysitter for 5 households and received 5 parent commendations for reliability. I am available after 6 p.m. on weekday evenings and weekends.
Changed 4 diapers per day
Bathed and dressed 5 young children
Prepared meals and snacks for 2 toddlers
Night-time potty training
Cautious on COVID-19 transmission
Assisted children with homework
Put infants to bed on time
Laundry and other light housework
Transported 3-year-olds by bike
Playing games and having fun
The Johnson Family | Babysitter
City, State | 01.2019 – 01.2020
- Supervised an infant and two toddlers while the parents were on vacation or weekend getaways
- Dressed the children, changed diapers, prepared healthy meals and put them in bed before 7 p.m.
- Praised for excellent child care and creating a long-lasting positive impact on the children
The Williams Family | Nanny
City, State | 01.2018 – 01.2019
- Supervised a baby and two infants while the parents were on holiday and business trip
- Changed diapers, potty trained, bathed, dressed and put the kids in bed before 6 p.m.
- Received recognition for outstanding child care and reliability which gave the parents piece of mind
University Name | Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- AP Courses in English & Spanish
- Volunteer at Children’s Hospital [LA]
City, State | 01.2021 – Present
Certificates & Licenses
- Red Cross Babysitting & Child Care Certificate
- CPR & First Aid Certificate
- Driver’s license